Archives

Links

Blog Ver. 2.0


Powered by Blogger

Mythological Stranger's Blog
Friday, January 14, 2005
Um.... cheese!
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."
Todays title was too long so I posted it down here and changed it up there. It is courtesy of
Marty Feldman.

Not much on my mind tonight, but I thought I should send out a post to let everyone know that, yes I'm still alive and well.... in spite of those of you spreading rumors about my untimely demise *eyes Mar mistrustfully.... lol*

What to say, oh what to say.... I got my apartment.... not sure if I had it at the time of my last post.... whenever that was. Probly didn't, cuz ever sense I moved to it, I lost internet access and I just got it back tonight for the first time. SO I have my solitude.... it's nice but to be perfectly honest my natural cynicism is sneaking in and making me just a bit paranoid some nights. I may end up having to hmmmm.... how do I put this without ticking off my peaceful canadian friends.... ah I know... I may have to excersize my second ammendment right.... maybe that'll throw you off enough not to know what the hell that means.... *whistles innocently*

Anyways.... I hope everyone out there's having a good night.... I'll try to think of something more important to say tomorrow and I"ll come back and post it then.... toodles all.... peace love and MANY wheels of cheese *drools* (can anyone say "random thought"?).

Ciao.
M.S.

"Without education, we are in a
horrible and deadly danger of taking
educated people seriously."
-- G.K. Chesterton
Comments: Post a Comment