Archives

Links

Blog Ver. 2.0


Powered by Blogger

Mythological Stranger's Blog
Monday, November 29, 2004
Light meat, dark meat, and other anomalies...
Excuse the long while between posts, but I was on a "mini-vacation" over thanksgiving break. Did you miss me? Lol. Well there was definately some good food over thanksgiving.... it's horrible of me to say so, but I didn't miss going to visit my moms side fo the family (something I had done every year since I can remember on Thanksgiving) and I really prefurred spending the break at my Dad's house. (shhh.... don't tell my mom)

Anyways, I got to meet my stepmother's father, and he's a pretty cool guy. 65-years-old and he has two PhDs (a amount of time in school I refuse to comprehend) One in seminary and the other in some science field. He's like "scary" smart. I mean, I like to think of myself as a pretty intelligent guy, but he definately gives me a run for my money, so to speak.

Hmmmmm..... did anything else interesting happen? I guess so.... I found out that next semester I finally get to get my own appartment; and that is just awesome.... no dealing with my family (I'm really not that mean a person, they're just THAT irritating sometimes) or any of their obnoxious friends.... just me and a little solitude and my own place.... I'm excited.

Well.... this is a short post, but I don't care.... you know what they say, no news is good news.

" Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. "
--Estonian proverb
Comments: Post a Comment