Archives

Links

Blog Ver. 2.0


Powered by Blogger

Mythological Stranger's Blog
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Do you feel.... like I do?
A moment of inspiration has struck me. My recent thoughts about life have ultimately led me to the natural end (i.e. death). And I've decided 2 things: 1) I intend to live forever (so far, so good) and 2) if I absolutely MUST die there are a few things I'd like to accomplish first. SO I've decided to list, in no specific order, 20 of them.

Here goes:

1. Base jump the grand canyon (XD)
2. Stand in the eye of a tornado and spit into the wind (really not gonna happen... but wouldn't it just be so damn COOL to do?)
3. Actually see snow falling (more realistic than number 2)
4. Publish something. (could be poetry, or a scientific paper since I'm a chemistry major)
5. Spend a couple of mounths bumming around Europe.
6. Learn to breathe fire.
7. Rescue someone from a burning building. (which I did NOT light on fire with my breath)
8. Say something people will quote me on until long after I'm dead.
9. Get in a bar room brawl (not a fist fight... a full fledged, 8 or more people BRAWL... so long as that's not how I die)
10. Lasso someone like the cowboys do in all those movies. (Just because I'm Texan doesn't mean I have a CLUE how that would be done)
11. Get in a high speed chase. (not to get away from the cops.... just for the adrenaline rush!)
12. Drive a F1 Racer, or a McLaren (super fast! zoom zoom zoom! weeeeeeeeeee....!)
13. Move something with my mind! (there is no spoon... there is no spoon....)
14. Eat shark. (I hate fish, but wouldn't that be cool to be able to say "Yea, I got hungry so I ATE A SHARK!" Bet it tastes like chicken.)
15. Get scared so badly I pass out. (I don't scare that easy, so I think that'd be a real rush, right?)
16. Get in a sword fight to defend "my lady's" honor. (Chivalrous ain't I?)
17. Have some role in a movie (not made for TV, and not some documentary.... a REAL movie.... but ANY role in it.)
18. Go see an actual screening of the Rocky Horror Picture show (Dressed up, audience participation script, and all)
19. Learn to ski, snowboard, AND surf. (I'm gonna hurt myself doing this one..... oh well, I'll live. (XD)
20. Be a millionaire. (it'll happen.... just wait and see... well.... maybe....)

Well that's all for now.... I'll add some more later..... give me some time to think of some plus an idea for a later post. I see M.J. is being nice enough to comment..... as for the REST of you bums... *glares around the metaphysical room accusingly*

"Life is eternal and love is immortal; And death is only a horizon, And a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. "
~Rossiter W. Raymond
Comments: Post a Comment