Archives

Links

Blog Ver. 2.0


Powered by Blogger

Mythological Stranger's Blog
Friday, November 19, 2004
Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a fool man!
Just a quick little post to put up the rough draft of a poem I wrote.... I'm kinda excited because of 2 things. 1- This is the first thing I've written in almost 6 months and 2- I think with a rewrite or two it'll be a pretty damn fine poem, if I do say so myself.

Abandoned Dreams

Abandoned dream
Ghost it seems,
Why keep you in my heart?

Drying dream
Remorse you bring...
To rend my soul apart.

Beneath my feet,
The pavement beats...
Beneath our cold sun's beams...

To remind us all,
Lest we trip and fall,
On the corpses of broken dreams...

Well that's all for tonight. Bye bye everybody! (or maybe only MJ since no one else has even SAID anything.... *sigh*)

"Like all dreamers I confuse disenchantment with truth."
~Jean-Paul Sartre

Comments: Post a Comment